ProjectsLast update: 22 February 2019.
PMut is a predictor of the pathology of protein mutations. It is the first big project in my PhD in bioinformatics. To know more about PMut, visit:
- Blog post about PMut.
- Paper in Nucleic Acids Research journal.
- PMut web portal.
- Github repository of PyMut prediction engine.
The Contrarellotge matemàtica (Mathematical time trial) is a web portal where online mathematical contests take place. Started in February 2017, the project seeks to promote mathematics among young people. The contests are real time, with all contestants receiveing the problem statements and the same time and having a limited time to answer.
You can visit the website (in Catalan) to check the problem statements and solutions of the past contests.
Math Kangaroo solutions
Starting in 2015, I have published solutions of the Math Kangaroo Contests (in Catalan). You can find them here:
- Kangaroo 2018 in Catalonia: 3r ESO, 4t d'ESO
- Kangaroo 2017 in Catalonia: 3r ESO, 4t ESO, 1r Batxillerat and 2n Batxillerat.
- Kangaroo 2016 in Catalonia: 3r ESO, 4t ESO, 1r Batxillerat and 2n Batxillerat.
- Kangaroo 2015 in Catalonia: 3r ESO, 4t ESO, 1r Batxillerat and 2n Batxillerat.
The source code of the solutions is published in Github.